The Underground Hades Empire Infershia (地底冥府インフェルシア Chitei Meifu Inferushia?) are a fictional group of antagonists in the Japanese Super Sentai series Mahou Sentai Magiranger. They are from the Kedomono Realm at the center of the Earth, which was ruled by the mysterious N Ma. Fifteen years ago, N Ma created the Hades Gate to send his entire army to Earth, but was stopped by the Heavenly Saint Blagel. N Ma uses his agents to break the seal so he can conquer the surface world. However, over time, some of the Infershians began to realize N Ma's insane obsession of destroying Magitopia and the Ozu Family was reckless due to needless deaths. Once N Ma was destroyed, Hades Goddess Sphinx took over the Infershia to rebuild their world and start anew with Magitopia.
Absolute God N Ma (絶対神ン・マ Zettaishin N Ma?, 2-34, 46-49) is the mysterious leader of the Infershia, going by many titles including Hades Beast Emperor N Ma (冥獣帝ン・マ Meijūtei N Ma?) by Wolzard and the Book of Prophecy and The Great Beast by Meemy, N Ma is a being of pure evil that is motivated by sheer malice and an uncontrollable hunger to devour everything in sight. Long ago, N Ma created the Hades Gate to send his armies to the surface and conquer it. After a fierce struggle, he and his followers were defeated and sealed away by Blagel. However, N Ma uses a "cursed reincarnation" to transform Blagel into his loyal servant Wolzard. N Ma contacted his minions via a white pool at the center of the lair, which turned red when in use. While his form was not entirely revealed until Stage 34, his appearance is of Lovecraftian origin. Blagel sacrificed himself once more to stop N Ma by sealing the demon's soul in his own body. The Hades Gods later managed to free N Ma from his new prison and he was resurrected in Titan's lifeless body, molding it to reflect his own twisted image: a skeletal fallen angel-like humanoid form. In this new body, N Ma could shoot numerous tentacles from his mouth and use his true power: absorbing all magic around him.
While he used the remaining Hades Gods to fight the Magirangers on the 3rd day of his revival, a fully powered N Ma went to Magitopia to personally destroy it and anyone there. Blagel and Sungel went to Magitopia to confront the Absolute God, only to suffer a painful death before N Ma attacks the Magirangers, taking them to the future that the demon intends to create: A world of pure darkness and despair. But the fact that one flower grew in such an area gave the Ozu siblings enough courage to keep fighting N Ma, with Kai forcing their foe to bring them all back to the present. By then, N Ma learns that Sphinx and Vancuria have ensured Infershia's defection from him, reviving Hikaru and Isamu in the process, resulting with both sides gathered against him. N Ma was finally destroyed when he attempted to devour the entire Ozu family's (including Hikaru's) overflowing infinite courage and magic, causing him to explode from the massive build up in his body.
The Infershia Pantheon (冥府十神 Meifu Jusshin?, also known as The Pantheon of Hell and The Hades gods of the Infershia) are the final set of villains in Mahou Sentai Magiranger, the Infershia Pantheon is composed of the ten gods of Hades itself, giants who are N Ma's most loyal servants. When their master was killed, the Hades gods were revived to punish the infidels who defeated him as well as all of humanity. But as the Magirangers defy the gods, they ensure the eventual destruction of both surface and heavenly worlds as the Hades gods' deaths serve an alternate purpose in ensuring N Ma's resurrection. They were in a deep slumber within the depths of the Kedomono Realm in the Valley of the gods until Nai & Mea found their lair with the Book of Prophecy as they reawakened, almost killing Vancuria for entering their "sacred domain" until Wyvern vouches her to be their spy. The Hades gods all have one goal; to bring Divine Punishment (神罰 Shinbatsu?) upon humans while following a self-made code of conduct called the Dark Precept, using the Slab of Judgement to pick the chosen god to execute Divine Punishment with a Dark Aurora heralding their arrival to the surface, assuming a human-size form to carry out the punishment. Should they choose to play games with anyone, they must abide by the rules they made.
The Hades gods were divided into three tiers:
- The lower tier known as the Five Warrior gods (五武神 Gobushin?): Titan, Ifrit, Wyvern, Cyclops, Toad
- The middle tier known as the Three Wise gods (三賢神 Sankenshin?): Gorgon, Sphinx, Dagon
- The higher tier known as the Two Ultimate gods (二極神 Nikyokushin?), which included Drake and Sleipnir (Infershia's Shield and Halberd).
The members of the Hades gods were divided, forming alliances with each other, each having their own agenda. Dagon, Sleipnir, and Sphinx generally worked together, Gorgon manipulated Drake and Toad, while bickering with Sphinx, Ifrit dueled with Titan, while Titan and Toad traded insults. Cyclops was a loner, and Wyvern talked to Nai & Mea. All intended and were successful in resurrecting N Ma, and most of them (excluding Drake, and later Titan then finally Sphinx) showed a degree of loyalty to him.
Hades God Ifrit (冥府神イフリート Meifushin Ifurīto?, 35-36) was the most fiery spirited of the gods. A fire demon who uses a club with a ball and chain as his weapon. One of the Five Warrior gods, he was the first Hades god Vancuria encountered, expressing rage towards her trespassing, as well as the first chosen to carry out Divine Punishment. He could evaporate any attacks he glared at, and was even able to withstand Magi Legend's Fire Tornado. To toy with the surface dwellers and instill despair, Ifrit lit a tower on fire that represented the time that the surface realm had to repent and beg for their lives before he would begin his Divine Punishment, and burn everything to ash. To be sporting, and to enhance his own enjoyment, Ifrit lit another tower on fire, saying that he would destroy the rangers before the tower was consumed. He also promised to tell the Magirangers where their mother was should they defeat him. Since the fire had died down as he prolonged his fight for too long, Sphinx passed judgment and declares that Ifrit must now atone for his transgression with his life. Dagon then threw his trident at Ifrit's image in the Slab of Judgment, thus killing him in order to maintain the Dark Precept. Before Ifrit turned to stone and blew up, he revealed to the Magirangers that one of the other Hades gods has their mother captive in "a garden of thorns".
Hades God Cyclops (冥府神サイクロプス Meifushin Saikuropusu?, 35-38) was the sharpshooter among the gods, a robotic Cyclops demon who wielded a sniper rifle with a bayonet. He was also armed with different ammunitions to has different effects, such as a red one that allows him to cause anything he shot to disappear in a cloud of red energy. He is also one of the most calm and composed of the group, reclaiming composure quickly even if he were to get angry, when this happens his infrared eye blinks and he strokes his chin to calm himself. He would have shot and killed Vancuria if Wyvern hadn't have stopped him from doing so. The second to carry out Divine Punishment, Cyclops challenges the Magirangers with a game of cat and mouse where they had to evade his shooting until sunset or disappear upon getting shot, declaring that the Magirangers will win should even one of them are left after sunset. He managed to take out Makito, Houka, and Urara by hiding in the mirror world and shooting through anything with a reflective surface. However, Tsubasa, despite being broken before the apparent loss of his sisters and brother, eventually wises up to the scheme and manages to sneak into Cyclops' dimension to defeat him with his DialRod Bow Gun and save his siblings. Cyclops was then killed by Magi Legend with assistance from Travelion. Upon his demise, Sleipnir calmed his unnerved comrades by commenting to them on how Cyclops was a fool for having underestimated the Magirangers.
Hades Goddess Gorgon (冥府神ゴーゴン Meifushin Gōgon?, 35-40) was the slyest of the gods. Gorgon used a mirror-shield, akin to the aegis of Athena, as her weapon and can turn herself into either a nāga or a giant snake to devour her enemies. She became the third to challenge the Magirangers after conning Toad into fighting the Magi Rangers, knowing it was her turn to fight after Cyclops after getting a brief glimpse of the Book of Prophecy relating to herself, intimidating Toad to in hopes that his actions on the surface would ensure that she won't have any trouble. When her turn begins, Gorgon scatters uses her shield to conjure forth snakes and scatter them so that when there's enough of them, they would bite everyone with Gorgon using her shield to turn the bitten to stone. After displaying her plan by petrifing Smoky, she forces Urara, Makito, Tsubasa, and Hikaru to fight her in her Marudeyouna world, "Gorgon's Garden", where she devoured them. She then went to the surface world to get the powerless Kai and Houka, both of whom, at the time, were trapped in the body of one another and unable to assume their Magiranger forms thanks to Toad's poison, but Sphinx cured the two, stating that it is consider to be a sabotage should one god interfere with another god's Divine Punishment in any way. Gorgon's plans began to fall apart as Kai and Houka freed their captured siblings and Hikaru from her stomach with a new spell. Gorgon grew large to trigger her Divine Punishment only for Travelion to incinerate her shield, dispelling all of the snakes she conjured before she is killed by Magi Legend, restoring Smoky back to his mobile self. As Gorgon died, she reveals that the next to carry out the Divine Punishment, Drake would avenge her.
Hades God Drake (冥府神ドレイク Meifushin Doreiku?, 35-42) was the most violent and hot-blooded of the gods, he represents Infershia's shield due to his impenetrable hide that covers his whole body except the back of his neck. However, Drake holds no loyalty towards N Ma or any respect towards the ritual of the Slab of Judgement. Drake's only desire was to go on a rampage and destroy everything on the surface as he demonstrated by destroying buildings when the gods revealed themselves. Drake is armed with a sword that can shoot streams of lightning and his hide allows him to survive any kind of attack unscathed. While Cyclops began his Divine Punishment, after an attempt to go in place of Cyclops, Drake learns from Gorgon where Hikaru was training and go to him so he could "play", since it wasn't against the Precept as he is not interfering with what is happening on the Surface World. Drake was able to withstand Travelion's attack with ease to Hikaru and Smoky's surprise, and overpowered Hikaru before Sphinx drove him away. While Gorgon carried out her Divine Punishment, Drake commented that he thought that she was his ideal woman and took it hard when she was killed, taking out his rage on the other gods before Sphinx chides him for his petty temper, resulting with a fight between him and Wyvern until selection was made for Divine Punishment, choosing Drake. Once on the surface, Drake assumes a more dragon-like form to blast the city into a wasteland with his dragonfire. However, though hindered by Snowgel, Drake was defeated when Hikaru discovered the god's weakness being the back of his neck where the armor doesn't cover, defeating him in a truly stunning confrontation. In his last stand, Drake battled alongside Sleipnir (who, at the time, was being used by Dagon to lure out Wolzard). He was weakened by Magi Legend's ScrewCalibur and was incinerated by Travelion's Destruction Fire.
Hades God Toad (冥府神トード Meifushin Tōdo?, 35-44) was the most gluttonous of the gods, also the most hypersensitive. Toad carries a hammer that also serves as a trumpet, which he demonstrated on Vancuria when they first met. He occasionally ate High Zobil from a bowl. He could shoot various poisons from his warts, such as a poison that switched bodies and a poison that acts as a "bone-melting" acid and could shoot large, explosive globs of a tar-like slime from his mouth. He could summon "Hades Frog" eggs in huge clouds all over the world, and had doppelgangers of the Magirangers in his game of chance. His hammer/trumpet had several different functions, such as playing destructive musical sound waves, conjure forth mounds of Hades frogs and could expel blue fire. Toad was also a collector of souls, unintentionally capturing Miyuki during his post-awakening visit to the Flower Garden of Souls and taking his "Rare-tan" into the Briar Garden within the depths of the Kedomono Realm with his dark aura hiding her.
When Gorgon forced him to go to the surface to deal with the Magirangers, Toad fought Kai and Houka and ended up accidentally switching their bodies by squeezing the wrong wart (as he had done to Nai and Mea moments earlier). Toad goes into battle with Magi Legend and Travelion but flees back to Hades as selection was taking place, though his actions on Kai and Houka gave Gorgon an advantage until Sphinx learns of this action. After Drake's death, Toad was chosen to carry out the Hades gods' wrath. In carrying out his Divine Punishment, Toad conjured forth huge clouds of Hades Frog Eggs in the sky, so that when they matured, they would rain down upon the earth in a Plague of Frogs, covering everything. Urara especially couldn't stand him because of him being a toad, to which he took offense to and brought to his domain. After they cheated in a game of his making, Toad fought against the Magirangers when they attempted to take Miyuki back. When the siblings came close to getting her, Toad used one of his tar-slime globs to destroy the brier container she was in and seemingly destroyed her as well, but the spell Wolzard cast on her there was in effect as the Ozu siblings restore their mother to normal as she freezes the Hades Frogs before Toad met his end at the hands of the Legend Magi Rangers & Magi Mother.
Hades God Wyvern (冥府神ワイバーン Meifushin Waibān?, 35-46) was the most fast of the gods, and in Dagon's opinion, the most talkative of the gods, as well. Arrogant, Wyvern wields a spear that can could send powerful energy spheres from his staff. He stopped Cyclops from killing Vancuria, he talked with Nai & Mea regularly, introduced them to each member of the Hades gods, and treated them the kindest out of the Hades gods. Vancuria developed a bit of a crush on him before long and it seemed like the feeling was mutual. However, after being seriously injured by Wolzard, Wvyern suddenly turned bitter from being easily defeated by a weaker opponent, lashing at the Nightmare sisters when they tried to come to his aid or comfort him. During the fight against Houka and Makito, he knocked Makito's DialRod out of his hand, then tried to kill him with a hailstorm of energy, but Titan intervened and took the blow himself. After making amends with Titan once they escaped from Wyvern (who was unaware that he was being spied on by Vancuria, who informed Dagon via fish-scale hand radio about their escape), Makito and Houka posing as Titan lured the flying Wyvern out of the forest and into the quarry. Infurated, Wyvern proceeds to attack without mercy as two then backed up by Kai, Tsubasa, Urara, and Hikaru. He forced all six Rangers out of their armor with a powerful attack before using an even stronger one to try to destroy them, but Isamu showed up and absorbed the flame. Rather than go after Titan, Wyvern attempts to get revenge at Isamu, who had by now transformed into Wolzard Fire and killed Wyvern with the Raging Storm Slash after an incredibly short standoff.
Hades God Titan (冥府神ティターン Meifushin Titān?, 35-46) was the most muscular of the gods, gray armored with afro-like hairdo and no visible eyes. One of the Hades gods' most physically strongest members, he uses a double bladed staff, Titan abhorred the ideas of needless suffering and pointless fighting. When accompanying Dagon and Wyvern to seek out Wolzard to reclaim N-Ma's soul, Titan was even able to shatter the Jagun Shield with his staff, leaving Wolzard open for Dagon to finish the job. When chosen to carry out the Hades god's goals, he followed his Divine Punishment of using the surface electricity to create a large ball of energy that would fall to surface. This way, he explains, the inhabitants of the surface world would be killed instantly and painlessly, thus be spared of further needless suffering.
Houka eventually learns that Titan has a kind heart as she saw for his concern for life when a puppy came near him. Befriending Titan, whom she affectionately called "Afro-Kun", Houka convinced him to call off his Divine Punishment. Unfortunately by this point, Titan was chosen by N Ma's soul to hold his spirit for his reincarnation. Titan was then congratulated by Sphinx and Wyvern for that honor of him to sacrifice his body by taking his own life. However, his refusal to do such an act labeled him a trator as Wyvern pursued him, Houka, and Makito in a protracted chase to the Marudeyouna world known as the Eternal Woods. With Houka and Makito distracting Wyvern, Titan makes his way to the Lake of Slumber with the intent to eternal rest, thus preventing N-Ma's resurrection. However, before he could enter the lake, Dagon amushed Titan and killed him, thus allowing the N Ma to be revived in the god's lifeless body while ripping out of it.
Hades Goddess Sphinx (冥府神スフィンクス Meifushin Sufinkusu?, 35-47, 49) is the wisest of the gods, she makes sure the other gods follows the Dark Precepts and serves as the observer of their activities. Armed with the Lionic Blade gauntlet/bazooka, she encountered Hikaru after unintentionally saving him from Drake and asks his reason for protecting a world that is not his home, amused at his answer while warning him not to interfere. Eventually, Sphinx begins to notice Dagon's disregard for their rules and those sent to carry out Divine Punishment being easily killed by the Magirangers, whom she help only to make things fair and whose actions and passion amaze her to no end. When Titan is chosen as N Ma's vessel and refuses to lay down his life, Sphinx abducts Kai, Tsubasa, Urara, and Hikaru into her Marudeyouna world, "Sage's Night", in order to understand how they get their power to defeat the Hades gods in return for sending them to Titan's location, further amazed to hear their answer to be courage.
Upon N Ma's resurrection, Sphinx argues with Dagon and Sleipnir that they should spare the Surface World as it may be worth learning, though N Ma commands her carry out Divine Punishment in order to convince her that the Surface World and its inhabitants were of no worth. But though she was able to overpower the Magirangers single-handly and tells them that N Ma can't be defied, Urara's words convince her to cancel her Divine Punishment, fleeing to Sage's Night. She was then confronted and is attacked by Sleipnir and Dagon on N Ma's orders for abandoning her sacred duty. However, Sphinx survived the ordeal with Vancuria using her resurrection power on her, saving Miyuki from Dagon while being forced to kill him. She later held N Ma off so Vancuria can resurrect Isamu, Hikaru, and Smoky as well. After N Ma's defeat, Sphinx, as the only remaining member of the Pantheon, became the new leader of the Infershia, setting up an alliance between her kind and Magitopia as she begins overseeing the rebuilding the Kedomono Realm after it was wrecked by N Ma's power.
Hades God Sleipnir (冥府神スレイプニル Meifushin Sureipuniru?, 35-48) was the most reliable of the gods, he represents Infershia's halberd. A knight-like demon who wields either a jousting lance or a jagged sword and a shield, his breastplate is designed to look like a horse's head. Sleipner acts like a war-leader and an advisor in the Hades gods and boasts the greatest offensive attacks of them, his strongest attack being Ranging Spear Crusher, a spiral thrust attack. When the Hades gods first appeared, he effortlessly defeated Magi Legend with a single blow. His most powerful attack is the where he leaps into the air and spins with his lance facing forward in a corkscrew. Be later battled Magi Legend on Dagon's command during Drake's Divine Punishment, arriving on the surface world in his Hades Chariot pulled by Barikion-like horses until he is forced back into Infershia by Wolkaizer. He and Dagon confronted Sphinx because of her treachery and struck her, admonishing her for talking so much and having grown tired of it. Sleipnir allowed Dagon to finish her off. After Sphinx was taken care of, Sleipnir was commanded to take up Sphinx's duty, and complete the Divine Punishment by attacking the city to draw the Magirangers out and defeated Magi Legend. However, Slepnir is overwhelmed by a confident Kai knocking him down and shattered his shield, with the Rangers using the Five Fantastic Aerial Attack to kill him off. As Sleipnir died, he finally realized exactly what Sphinx said about how their power could not compare to the Magirangers' courage.
Hades God Dagon (冥府神ダゴン Meifushin Dagon?, 35-49) was the seemingly-invincible leader of the Hades gods who uses the Samukama trident as a weapon. Dagon trusts no one except for himself and N Ma, caring only about serving N Ma, and furthering his master's goals, and nothing else, not even the well-being of his fellow Hades gods seen when he killed Ifrit for failing to honor his rule.
When he realizes that something's array with the Dark Percepts, Dagon attempt to use his Marudeyouna World to find N Ma's soul, only to find Wolzard as the reason for his master's hindrance. After seeing that the Ozu family can't be underestimated because of their courage, Dagon goes against the law by having Sleipnir support Drake to draw out Wolzard. Once Vancuria plants one of his fishscales on Wolzard during the battle, Dagon takes Wyvern and Titan with him to ambush Wolzard, taking personal pleasure in mortally extracting N Ma's soul from Blagel and sending him to plummet to the fiery depths of a crevasse.
He also gave another of his scales to communicate with Vancuria, so that he had information on the situation with Wyvern and Titan, as well as giving Vancuria orders to make sure Wyvern does the job right. He ambushed and killed Titan so that N Ma could be reborn in Titan's body. With Sleipnir's help, Dagon slew Sphinx when she abandoned her Divine Punishment. Dagon was confronted by Magi Mother in the finale while Sleipnir faced the other Rangers, and fought her until the Rangers intervened. He attempted to blast Urara with an energy ball, but Smoky intervened and took the hit for Urara, killing him. He then teleported himself and Magi Mother to the Infershia lair, where he would enlighten Miyuki of "paradise" that is N Ma's desire. Dagon was surprised as well as infuriated when Sphinx arrived, alive and well with Vancuria at her side. Even though Sphinx offered him a chance to change his ways, Dagon refused and tried to strike her down again, as Dagon only desired the power of darkness and the perfect nightmare, but Sphinx shot and fatally wounded Dagon with her bazooka. As he died, he was left wondering whether or not the power of darkness was truly absolute as he originally thought.
Infershia High CommandersEdit
N Ma had two High Commanders that ruled the Infershia in his stead.
Victory General Branken (凱力大将ブランケン Gairiki Taishō Buranken?, 1-18): The high commander, though it seemed Wolzard was calling the shots at times. Once a High Zobil, Branken strove to reach his rank and sees that the weak had no place in Infershia and had a short temper, attacking any beyond his rank who displeases them. Branken was part machine, and had gears that moved and a standing horn that steam came out, especially when he was angry. He wielded the Imperial Sword Hell Fang, whose blade is forged from N Ma's fang, that his uses his "Hell Slash" attack. As he couldn't enter the surface world, Braken ordered Wolzard to steal the Magirangers' Magi King magic to ensure his entry to the surface, but when the plan resulted with Magi Red sealing Braken into Infershia, Wolzard refuses him and uses the Magi King magic to his own ends. This sparked a rivalry between them as Wolzard seemed to have left Branken trapped in the seal, and because of this they constantly fought amongst themselves. Once Lunagel was captured by Wolzard, the Hades Gate rises up and Branken manages to force himself onto the surface realm before the gate closes. Branken overwhelms the Magirangers until Lunagel was freed and sealed the Hades Gate. Both he and his ambitions were soon destroyed by the bonds of the Ozu siblings (Who were aided by Magi Mother's spirit and magic) with Magi King. Only his Hell Fang remained, which Wolzard takes for his own.
Sorcery Priest Meemy (魔導神官メーミィ Madō Shinkan Mēmyi?, 19-34, Boukenger vs. Super Sentai): The high commander who took over when Branken was killed. He wielded an extendable fan, which had a mirror that allowed Meemy to see what was happening on the surface world, but in the Duel Bond he wielded a Magitopian sword. Meemy is a coward by nature who would resort to dirty methods during battle to ensure his own survival. He was originally the Heavenly Saint Raigel (天空聖者ライジェル Tenkū Seija Raijeru?), the Heavenly Saint of Lightning who saw magic as a way to grant his own selfish desires and along with Sungel was Blagel's pupil. He betrayed his comrades by reporting their plans to N Ma, leaving Blagel to the mercy of the Hades Beastman Four Kings of Hell, and sealing Lunagel's memories after she sealed the Hades Gate. Sungel, who had learned of Raigel's treachery, fought him and, upon being turned into a frog, sealed himself and the mummified Raigel in a cave, an event which Raigel swore undying revenge for.
His lifeless body remained there until it was found by Nai & Mea, who took him to N Ma to be resurrected as a replacement for Branken. Meemy, seeing himself a vassal to N Ma, worked hard to bring N Ma into the human world with his clever planning. He eventually found a means with the Magirangers' Legend powers, which was temporarily successful. He was finally killed off by Hikaru (using Meemy's own sword) in the Magitopia Duel Bond, reverting back to Raigel as his body dissolved into dust. His final words were of the advent of the Infershia Pantheon.
During the events of Boukenger vs Super Sentai special, Memmy was the first to be bought back to life by the power of the one of Gajah's Gōdom Engines provided to Chronos to and aid him in his plan. He teamed up with Chronos to fight HurricaneBlue, AbareBlack, DekaBreak, Magi Yellow and BoukenSilver and easily defeated them because they refused to work together. In the end, however, he was used as an ingredient to create a new Precious, the Staff of the Three Philosophers, that powered Chronos up. After Chronos was destroyed by 'Burning Legend DaiVoyager, so too was the staff, and Meemy along with it.
Phantom Spy Vancuria (妖幻密使バンキュリア Yōgen Misshi Bankyuria?): Infershia's spy, she is Queen of the Vampires adversely unaffected by sunlight and virtually unkillable. However, though she was immortal, her existence was a lonely one and overtime developed an ability to split herself up into the Nightmare Sisters as a remedy for it. As a result of her "special body", Vancuria was not constrained by the seal that kept the rest of Infershia underground and thus served as an overseer of her masters' plans. She had a bit of a crush on both Branken (Until then he tried to kill her for her failure) and Meemy (though she couldn't stand him at first). Vancuria also had some admiration for Wolzard as he helps her sometimes such increasing her abilities while pursuing Lunagel.
She awakened the Hades Gods when she discovered their lair, a veritable hummingbird in size when compared to the Gods in their true size. At Wyvern's insistence, she was spared by the Hades Gods so that she could serve them as a spy. After hearing Sphinx attempting to reason with Dagon and Sleipnir, Vancuria began to have second thoughts about N Ma. As a result, she went against N Ma's wishes by reviving Sphinx as well as those N Ma had killed. In the end, she joined Sphinx in the "new Infershia".
Vancuria also appeared in the movie Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Space Sheriff Gavan: The Movie.
Nai & MeaEdit
Nai & Mea (ナイとメア Nai to Mea?): They are actually the split form of Vancuria, the result of Vancuria's attempt to have company to cure her loneliness. They are mischievous vampire-like girls dressed in Gothic Lolita attire, with Nai seems to be the 'older sister' as Mea tends to only repeat a portion of what Nai has just said. They usually combine back to Vancuria when they get serious in a fight. In their splintered form, the sisters use a variety of weapon from their Bloody Squall bombs to the signature weapons while powered up by Wolzard: the Exploding Turret Gun of Destruction and Dark Heavy Crossbow of Death. Their names together are the pronunciation of the English word "nightmare" in Japanese.
Dark Magic Knight Wolzard (魔導騎士ウルザード Madō Kishi Uruzādo?, 1-34) is a mysterious figure who first appeared to work for Infershia as their most important member. Wolzard was a Black Mage, a knight-like wizard who wields the power of darkness and was one of the two magicians within Infershia's ranks. At first, he was considered the most important member of the Infershia, which caused tension between him and Branken over the general's frustrations of not entering the mortal realm. He used the Jagun Shield (ジャガンシールド Jagan Shīrudo?), which contained N Ma's right eye. Branken constantly dueled with him at first, and he frequently fought Magi Red as Kai sought to avenge his mother's death and defeated Wolzard in a one-on-one duel while saving Lunagel, breaking his WolSabre (ウルサーベル Urusāberu?) in two in the process. After Branken's death, he claimed Branken's Hell Fang as his own and forged it into a new WolSabre. During this time he disappeared mysteriously and reappeared a little after Meemy took over and went on to fighting Magi Shine. Over time, Wolzard began to piece his past together and began helping the Magirangers more and more, until his identity was finally revealed as the Magirangers' father. Meemy recaptured Blagel and turned him back into Wolzard, but Kai managed to permanently free his father from the dark spell. Blagel immoblized the Magirangers after N-Ma absorbed their Legend powers, as they intended to fight his plan of stopping N Ma from entering the human world. While under N Ma's evil and after his purification, Wolzard could enlarge himself and combine with Varikion to become either WolKentaurus (upper torso, head, and arms) or WolKaiser (chest). To prevent his resurrection, Blagel absorbs N Ma's soul into him, trapping himself in his Wolzard form as he hid out to ensure the demon never returns. However, Dagon uses the Hades Ultimate Gods to force Wolzard to aid his children, resulting with him tracked down by Dagon who has Titan defeat him before he personally takes N Ma's soul and kill Blagel. But Miyuki rescued and healed her husband, restoring his magic and allowing him to become Wolzard Fire, a red version of the old armor, focusing on Isamu's fire magic.
Dark Magic Horse Varikion (魔導馬バリキオン Madōba Barikion?) is a horse-like Maju that serves under Wolzard. He appears from the ground when summoned by the spell Uu Uru Zazare. After Kai selflessly saved the creature's life, Varikion helped the Magirangers regain their Magi King powers by forming FireKaiser with Magi Red. But as Wolzard revealed, Varikion only combines with whomever he acknowledges as a great warrior worthy to unite with. After the battle with Slepnir and Drake, Varikion has not been seen again, so what happened to him after the finale is unknown. Forms WolKentaurus' lower torso and legs, WolKaiser's head, arms, back, and legs and VariJavelin (バリジャベリン Barijaberin?), and FireKaiser's head, "sternum", limbs, and back and VariLancer (バリランサー Bariransā?).
- WolKentauros (ウルケンタウロス Urukentaurosu?): Wolzard fuses with Varikion when he utters "Uuza Douza Zanga. Dark Magic Fusion!" (魔導合体 Madō Gattai?). With Wolzard now purified, the spell for combination is likely to be "Goolu Luuma Gonga". Wolzard joins with Varikion in its four-legged configuration, becoming a giant centaur. When Wolzard utters "Uuza Douza Uru Zanga. Majin Fusion!" (魔神合体 Majin Gattai?), Varikion becomes a suit of armour around Wolzard and becomes Supreme Ruler of Darkness WolKaiser (闇の覇王ウルカイザー Yami no Haō Urukaizā?). His weapon is a staff made of Varikion's mane and tail. WolKaiser is now formed by the spell "Goolu Luuma Golu Gonga". Attacks with "VariJavelin Dark Magical Slash" (バリジャベリン魔導斬り Barijaberin Madō Giri?) and "BariJavelin Dark Dark Magical Slash" (バリジャベリン暗黒魔導斬り Barijaberin Ankoku Madō Giri?) while being evil, while under good it's "Heavenly Dark Lancer Slash" (天空魔槍斬り Tenkū Masō Giri?). He gained the power to form this combination from absorbing the energy of Magi Dragon's finishing attack.
Hades Beastman Berserker Glúm do Bridon (冥獣人バーサーカー・グルーム・ド・ブライドン Meijūjin Bāsākā Gurūmu do Buraidon?) is the King of the Hades Beastman Berserkers (冥獣人バーサーカー Meijūjin Bāsākā?), the strongest species of Infershia's warriors. Seeking battle even in death, their undying soul cling to King's armor. As Infershian legends say, should the King of the Hades Beastman Berserkers and a pure-hearted human girl marry, all the spirits trapped in the armor would be resurrected into the world. Glúm kidnapped Yuka Yamazaki to be his bride in order to bring his army of Hades Beastman Berserkers into the world. He used the Puppet's Ring that absorbed the souls of humans to put Yuka under his control and make her love him. He wore a helmet that concealed his hideous face. As the type of Hades Beastman he is, once he becomes enraged, spikes shoot out from his armor, even from his face plate and his strength and defense doubles. During the wedding, he wore a cape. He wielded a glaive that could also turn into a sword or gun. His marriage would have been successful, if Kai hadn't intervened. He was consumed by his minion Living Sword to become Sword of Glúm, only to be killed by SaintKaiser, with Magi Dragon and Travelion's aid.
- Ultra Hades Beast Living Sword (超冥獣リビングソード Chō Meijū Ribingu Sōdo?) was Glúm do Bridon's metallic servant that is actually an animated sword. A Godzilla-like beast whose body is composed of many metallic spikes and blades and whose roar sounds like both that of Gigan and Megalon. He fought and defeated Magi King, and aided in Glúm do Bridon's kidnapping of Yuka Yamazaki. He consumed his master in order to become Hades Beast Fusion Sword of Glúm (冥獣合体ソード・オブ・グルーム Meijū Gattai Sōdo Obu Gurūmu?, Movie). It is a centaur/scorpion type of creature of immense power and size, growing much larger than the Magi Majin although not as large as Meemy when he used his magic to enlarge himself for the first time. First to be killed by SaintKaiser.
High Zobils (ハイゾビル Hai Zobiru?) (1-36): Higher-ranked Zombies who wield either large spear-like staffs or whips and leads the Zobils into battle as a field commander. They can also control some of the Hades Beasts. While they first appeared in Stage 1, they first fought the Rangers in Stage 3, where the one they fought against and was beaten by the Rangers was killed by Branken as punishment for incompetence. Branken was originally a High Zobil himself. Toad occasionally ate High Zobil from a bowl.
Zobils (ゾビル Zobiru?): Corpselike soldiers who wield axes and follow the High Zobil. There are thousands of them in the lair. Underneath their helmets are their repulsive rotting skulls with maggots. In the finale, they are shown with builder hats building the bridge that links the surface world to the Kedomono Realm.
The Underground Hades Beasts (冥獣 Meijū?) are the first wave of monsters that fight the Magirangers, send by Branken to kill humans in hopes that one of their victims is Lunagel, whose death would open the gate. The first three were naturally giant, but the rest were human-sized when first depicted. When these human-sized Hades Beasts are killed, Wolzard used a spell that resurrects the monsters and makes them grow. They emerged onto the surface through a Madou Circle.
- The Hades Beast Troll (トロル Meiju Tororu?, 1) was size of a two-story building, playing a part in the Ozu Siblings learning the truth of their family as their mother froze the beast with her powers and shattered him. Another Troll appears later on (this one wearing different clothing than the first) and was killed by the Magirangers with the Five Fantastic Kick. However, the monster later revived with the MagiKing power Wolzard gave it prior to the fight, using the power to become the Hades Beast Stone Troll (ストーントロル Meiju Sutōn Tororu?, 9), with powers similar to MagiKing itself. It was just about to finish the Majin off with its own Magical Climax when Kai arrived on Barikion and distracted the monster. He was finally killed by FireKaiser and the powers of MagiKing were returned to the Magirangers. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Troll was listed as "Troll the strong arm" and the Stone Troll was listed as "Stone Troll, strong as stone".
- The Hades Beast Blob (ブロブ Meiju Burobu?, 2) was a giant with a need to feed constantly who devours Kai, Makito, and Urara, only to sneeze them out thanks to Houka before the Blob was killed by the MagiMajin. In Stage 17, Branken was infuriated with the Nightmare sisters at failing to kill the Lunagel and attempted to feed them to a Hades Beast that looked like a purple colored version of Blob until Wolzard intervened. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Blob was listed as "Blob the Glutton".
- The Hades Beast Worm (ワーム Meiju Wāmu?, 3) was a huge, eight-headed worm-like creature (similar to Orochi) that could travel underground and attack on command by a High Zobil to eat humans. But once its tamer is killed, the Worm surfaces to run amok until it was killed by MagiPhoenix and MagiDragon. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Worm was listed as "Worm the soil eater".
- The Hades Beast Cockatrice (コカトリス Meiju Kokatorisu?, 4) could turn people into statues which it eats at its leisure. Its wings resembled a pair of dragon heads. After it turned Urara into a statue, Kai used his sister's mirror to inspire himself in the next battle to turn the monster's attack against it. After forming a giant mirror out of the ground to reflect Cockatrice's petrification attack back at itself, Kai used his Red Fire attack and shattered the petrified Cockatrice into many stone pieces. Wolzard used his dark magic to resurrect the monster and enlarge it. This Hades Beast was the first to be killed by MagiKing. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Cockatrice was known as "Cockatrice the feet scratcher".
- Nai & Mea's pet Hades Beast Mimic (ミミック Meiju Mimikku?, 5) was an insect Hades Beast that is able to take on a taxi-like form. Its loyalty to the Nightmare Sisters was used against it when Houka took on the disguise of Vancuria and lured the monster into a trap she and the others set up, resulting with it being killed by MagiKing. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Mimic was listed as "Mimic, the forbidden box that must never be opened" before sighing sadly in memory of their beloved pet.
- The Hades Beast Fungus (ファンガス Meiju Fangasu?, 7) was a mushroom-based monster who can shoot spore gases from its body at its victims. Those affected will suffer effects starting with a slowdown of their movement leading to a lingering death, whereupon they crumble into a pile of dust. Killed by the MagiMajin. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Fungus was listed as "Fungus, who laughs within the fog".
- The Hades Beast Manticore (マンティコア Meiju Mantikoa?, 8) could make people dance against their will so that he could eat them once they were exhausted. He had a fascination with Urara and Houka, targeting their brothers. He was defeated by the girls when they perform their "Magical Sisters Dance" attack, later killed by MagiDragon. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Manticore was listed as "Manticore the eater of Dancers".
- The Hades Beast Specter (スペクター Meiju Supekutā?, 10) was sealed in a jar, it usually enter a person to turn him into a ravenous monster before eating the host from the inside out. But while High Zobil intended to have it possess a human it captured, the Magirangers' interference resulted the Specter possessing Petit Eriko, a cactus given to Makito by Eriko, a woman he was in love with. In spite of a different host, Specter uses Petit Eriko to eat humans before MagiKing managed to extract the Specter out of Petit Eriko and destroy it. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Specter was listed as "Specter the possessor".
- The Hades Beast Leech (リーチ Meiju Rīchi?, 11): was used by Nai & Mea when they posed as the rock band "Bloody Nightmare Sunday", sucking the blood out of people through its tendrils to turn them into vampires, while Nai & Mea hypnotized them. Nai & Mea's plan was to have Leech's vampirized victims stay and watch the sunrise, killing them all. Though defeated by the Magirangers, Leech was able to make itself grow giant. Once it was killed by MagiKing, all its victims returned to normal. Houka, however, stayed in her vampiric state since she was not attacked by Leech, but actually bitten by Nai and Mea. Only when MagiYellow managed to temporarily destroy Vancuria was the curse lifted from Houka. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Leech was listed as "Servant of the dark night, Leech", whereupon they suggested that they throw themselves another concert.
- The Three Solitary Confinement Hades Beasts (蟲毒房三冥獣 Kodokubō Sanmeijū?) were stronger types of Hades Beasts, held within the Infershia Underground Hades dungeons where they were the sole survivors of a battle to the death against their fellow prisoners. As a result of being special cases like Vancuria, the three Hades Beasts can travel to the surface on their own whim and enlarge themselves without Wolzard's magic. Branken unleashed them to look for the "Key" to unsealing the Hades Gate so he could emerge on the surface and become the new ruler of the Infershia.
- The third strongest Solitary Confinement Hades Beast, Ogre (オーガ Ōga?, 13) wielded a long club as his weapon as he overwhelmed the siblings with his strength and speed, though he was killed by MagiKing with only his club remaining. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Ogre was listed as "With peerless superhuman strength, the horned helmet Ogre". After Ogre's death Branken used its club to strengthen Ghoul by repeatedly and mercilessly pounding Ghoul in the stomach to toughen it up.
- The second strongest Solitary Confinement Hades Beast to go after the "Key", Ghoul (グール Gūru 13-14?) was a hyena-like beast with spikes on its back and metal boxing gloves. Wolzard acknowledged the monster as a warrior, for its Snake Punch where it extended its arms to strike enemies from a great distance, and its finishing move is the Megaton Punch where Ghoul assaults his opponent with immense strength. While strong, its weak point was its stomach as MagiYellow realized before he and Ghoul injured each other and withdraw to continue the fight at a later time. Branken sought to strengthen Ghoul by striking its stomach ten-thousand times with Ogre's club, in order to give it Ogre's power and ferocity as well as ensure his stomach is no longer a weak point. Ghoul died at the hands of Kai using the new MagiPunch gloves, using them to fatally K'O Ghoul with a super flaming punch. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Ghoul was listed as "Ghoul with the Giant arms".
- A skullfaced monster with a spiked staff, Skeleton (スケルトン Sukeruton?, 13-15) was the strongest of the Three Solitary Confinement Hades Beasts. He used his "Red Skull Curse" attack to make people he encounters vanish in thin air within a matter of time while he siphons ther life-force. He was unable to be tracked normally like other Infershians except with the Tell-Me Thermin. He could reassemble himself by using his red skull when he is blown apart. Though he was killed by MagiKing's Magical Storm, Skeleton managed to find the "Key", Rin/Lunagel, with Vancuria's aid. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Skeleton was listed as "Red Skulled Skeleton".
- Demon Gate Guard Gargoyle (ガーゴイル Masekigoei Gāgoiru?, 17-18): A giant Hades Beast perched on the Hades Gate and flew down from it and helped Branken in the unsealing of the Hades Gate, as well as protect it. Killed by MagiDragon. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Gargoyle was listed as "Gargoyle, the tough watcher of the gates".
- Belbireji's helper, the Hades Beast Spider (スパイダー Meiju Supaidā?, 23-24) eats the souls the Incubus obtained for it to perform its "Soul Bomb" attack and so that the souls would be used to make a large bomb that Belbireji would then launch and explode into fireworks that would then destroy the city. Spider could also shoot poisonous needles from its mouth and could produce webbing to create webs and streams of webbing to swing around on. Spider was killed by a recovered Tsubasa when Belbireji shoved the monster in front of himself to avoid getting hit by Tsubasa. In the "Tokusei Magiranger Special", Kai accidentally turned himself into a Spider with the Golden GripPhone, only to be reversed by the Silver MagiPhone after he realized the error of his lies. When Nai & Mea were reading from the Book of Prophecy, Spider was listed as "Spider the Soul-Eater."
The Hades Beastmen (冥獣人 Meijūjin?) were originally humans in life who sold their souls to N Ma, and were more powerful and intelligent than ordinary Hades Beasts. They had been sealed away by Blagel but were set free by Meemy, bond to serve him as commanded by the Dark Contract to sacrifice many humans so that N Ma could be revived. While most were enlarged by Meemy, Peewee and Bullrates were enlarged by Vancuria using the WolzaPhones.
- The Hades Beastman Gremlin Garim (グレムリンガリム Meijujin Guremurin Garimu?, 20) is the first of the Hades Beastmen to be revived by Memmy. Being of the Gremlin Beastmen who love making mischief, Garmin befriended Nai and Nea in the past and occasionally spoke French. Garimin is sent to the surface with a madou item, the Calamity Loving Pen to cause chaos while aiding in N Ma's resurrection by using the extracted fear from his victims as ink for his pen that he used to make a giant Madou Circle (similar to Wolzard's Madou Symbols) to sacrifice every human within it. He used a large red mallet, Hell Hammer and had a scissor-like gauntlet. He could also remove his hand to play pranks and his arms functioned like a pair of stretchy accordions, could expel blue electricity from his mouth and could disappear and reappear from the ground at will. He was killed by Hikaru. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Garim was listed as "The Mischievous Artist, Gremlin Garim" even modeled after an instrument.
- The Hades Beastman Behemoth Beldan (ベヒモスベルダン Meijujin Behimosu Berudan?, 21) was sent to cause earthquakes. He wielded a hammer and spike, and intended to use them to trigger an earthquake by striking a precise spot. He was the first to be killed by Travelion. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Beldan was listed as "The Instinctual crusher, Behemoth Beldan". He is modeled after an elephant.
- The Hades Beastman Ninja Kirikage (ニンジャキリカゲ Meijūjin Ninja Kirikage?, 22) was a master of the art of invisibility and Ninpou. He wielded two katanas and used ninja Zobils and a giant fire-breathing frog "Ninpou giant comrade". He kidnapped Houka and brought her to his palace, where he used a device to keep the Rangers from using their magic, until Houka destroyed the device. Could make himself grow giant (by saying "Ninpou! Big Body!"). He was killed by Travelion. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Kirikage was listed as "Hidden from the people, hidden from the world, the shadow Hades Beastman Shadow Ninja Kirikage" even modeled after a pelican.
- The Hades Beastman Incubus Belbireji (インキュバスベルビレジ Meijujin Inkyubasu Berubireji?, 23-24) was a brutal, mean lady-killer. He seems to have once had a romantic relationship with Vancuria which ended very badly. Belbireji had his own pet Hades Beast, Spider, who was also his helper. He could suck the souls out of his victims and transfer them into Spider's body so it could use them as energy for a soul bomb attack. He also seemed to have the ability to vex victims by separating their souls from their bodies and kissing them, as he demonstrated on Urara and Houka, causing them to think Kai and Makito were the Incubus and Spider. He met his end at MagiKing's hands. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Belbireji was listed as "The Maestro of Corruption, Incubus Belbireji" and then exclaimed that he was scum even modeled after a crow.
- The Hades Beastman Thief Gaston (シーフガストン Meijūjin Shīfu Gasuton?, 25) stole Kai's courage and the ticket Hikaru uses to summon Travelion. He was then ordered to use some of the other items he had stolen to make the "Important Item Dynamite" which was supposed to blow up the surface world by causing the cherished items of the humans to explode once it was detonated. Kai soon rejoined his siblings as he regained his courage to form MagiKing, while Hikaru regained control of Travelion from Nai & Mea, killing Gaston with it. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Gaston was listed as "The Sturm und Drang great robber, Thief Gaston"even modeled after a wildcat.
- The Hades Beastman Harpy Peewee (ピーウィーハーピー Meijujin Hāpī Pīwī?, 26) was a blue-bird like Hades "Beastwoman" summoned by the Nightmare Sisters to use her voice to cause hunger pains in people to manifest as deadly worms ("harpy bugs"), whose sharp beaks would allow them to burst open their hosts much in the same fashion as the xenomorphs from the Alien series of movies. She was known as the "Monster Bird of Terror". Peewee refers to herself in the 3rd person. Apparently, Peewee's powers stemmed from her beak, seeing as she found herself unable to unleash her devastating cry once Smoky broke it in battle. She was defeated by Urara and Smoky's "Smoky Blue Shining Attack" and killed by MagiKing and Travelion. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Peewee was listed as "The Terrifying demon bird, Harpy Peewee" even moeled after a bluebird.
- The Hades Beastman Four Hellish Kings (冥獣人四底王 Meijūjin Shiteiō?, 27-31, 33) were the most evil and powerful of the Hades Beastmen, they were the ones who defeated Blagel 15 years ago although they themselves were sealed away with the other Hades Beastmen. Meemy summoned the four in an attempt to placate a violently impatient N Ma. Wolzard "welcomed" them, though seemingly unaware of his true first meeting with them (though he may have had a sliver of memory of them, as seen when he was rubbed the wrong way by Shichijuurou's rudeness). Their debut, namely their battle with Zee the Yeti, marked the MagiRangers obtaining the "Legend" power.
- Samurai Shichijuurou (サムライシチジューロー Samurai Shichijūrō?, 27): Though the weakest of the four, Shichijuurou's blade has the ability to turn the best of friends and family members into hated enemies and constantly drinks sake from his gourd claiming it was the source of his powers (he even fled his first battle against the Magirangers due to him running out of sake), which tended to irritate Bullrates. His sword seems to have dials that allow him to amplify the strength of his slashes. He used his power on the four younger Ozu siblings, severing their familial bonds (to the point that all of them moved out of the Ozu household temporarily, except for Kai, since apartments cannot be rented by high school students in Japan), but Makito's passion for his younger brothers and sisters eventually broke the curse. Shichijuurou's body was destroyed by MagiTaurus, but the spirit of his sword (his "true form," he claims) possessed Makito until Hikaru destroyed it. When he was defeated, Bulrates' collected his powers and spirit in his BullStick and later transferred them to Zee. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Shichijuurou was listed as "The cursed, blood blade, Samurai Shichijuurou".
- Siren Neries (セイレーンネリエス Seirēn Neriesu?, 27-28): The only female member, a mistress of song-based attacks who can manipulate silk cloth as a weapon, a rival/friend of Vancuria's. When she fought Blagel in the Hades Gate, he injured her throat and thus she was unable to use her singing attacks anymore. The 3rd most powerful of the four, she used the deceased singer Rei to gather the souls for her to consume in order for her to heal her throat. But when Rei refused to help anymore, Neriesu consumed her as punishment for her betrayal, as well as to fully heal her throat. Tsubasa managed to free Rei from Neries in a similar fashion the Ozu siblings did to extract Specter from Petit Eriko before the "Beastwoman" was killed by Hikaru, Urara, Houka, Makito, and Kai's "Wonderful Shining Attack". After that, Bulrates collected Neries' powers with his BullStick and later transferred it to Zee. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Neries was listed as "The singing genocidal princess, Siren Neries".
- Yeti Zee (イエティズィー Ieti Zī?, 27-30, 33): The leader and most powerful, Zee wears a hockey mask and carries a hockey stick-staff. It is said that the only one stronger than he is the Heavenly Saint Blagel himself. During the great battle between Magitopia's and Infershia's forces fifteen years ago, it was Zee who had given Blagel the wound that N Ma would use to seep his darkness in to cause him to become Wolzard. He and Bullrates created his Evil Ice, the "The Devil's Glacier", which would grow big enough to suck out souls of humans and secrete a fluid that would freeze everything it touched, eventually freezing the entire world. Zee was temporarily powered up by the souls of Shichijuurou and Neries from Bulrates' staff, thus enabling him to use their skills such as transforming his hockey stick into Shichijuurou's katana and summoning Neries' ensnares, although Zee was so confident of his own power he felt it unnecessary. He was a master of ice attacks such as the "Devil Shoot" where he would use his hockey stick to bat large chunks of ice at the Magiranger and the Devil Blizzard where he would send a blast of freezing air at them. He was killed by the Legend MagiRangers when they blasted Zee into the Evil Ice, which caused both Zee and the Evil Ice to shatter. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Zee was listed as "The strongest among the Hades Beastmen, Zee the Yeti".
- Kobold Bullrates (コボルトブルラテス Koboruto Bururatesu?, 27-31) is the 2nd most powerful of the four, possessing a bubble blower-like staff ("BullStick") that absorbed the spirits of Shichijurou and Neries. Bullrates was apparently over 300 years old. Bullrates could also create bubbles and boulders with the staff. Also it was revealed that when Shichijuurou offered him some of his sake, he refused, saying he didn't trust people who drank sake. He caused Houka to keep losing her memory of the previous year after every thirty minutes after she saw Bullrates and Zee creating their Evil Ice. Bullrates also endowed Zee with the powers of the other Kings. Bullrates' staff was broken by a powered up the MagiKing slash, but Meemy restored it, as well as imbuing Bullrates with power and youth. Even though he was empowered, he was easily defeated and killed by Legend Magirangers. Meemy managed to transport Bullrates's soul to a Marudeyouna world that held Hades Machine Golem as part of a forbidden ritual. Meemy revealed that the ritual needed an ancient soul that was at least 300 years old to resurrect the Golem from its rest and thus used Bullrates' soul to do just that. Unfortunately for Bullrates, it was destroyed later by MagiLegend. When Nai & Mea read from the Book of Prophecy, Bullrates was listed as "The sage of hell, Bullrates of the Kobold".
- Originally called the Hades Beast Demon Apollos (デーモン Meijujin Dēmon Aboloth?, Magiranger vs. Dekaranger), he left Infershia to become an Alienizer and renamed himself Agent X (エージェントX Ējento Ekkusu?), returning to Earth in the events of Magiranger vs. Dekaranger. He wielded two swords and could shoot lightning from his eyes. He learned the merchant teachings of the slain Agent Abrella and aspired to follow in his footsteps as his apprentice and successor, using Abrella's connections to commit horrible yet unexplainable crimes, one of which involved the death of a Chanbenarian family. His catchphrase seems to be "I make no mistakes" as he keeps saying that line. He was working with the Alienizer Babon, who had Infersia Madou Crest on his chest, to fulfill his conquest. Agent X held Urara and Jasmine hostage in the Kedomono Realm, until he got the Flower of Heaven in order to power up Abretrex II so that it could extract all the love from the world so it could become a hellish wasteland filled with only misery, hatred, and slaughter. When the Rangers came to rescue Urara and Jasmine at the Mountain of Screams in the Marudeyouna Worlds, Agent X defeated the Rangers and stole the Flower of Heaven. Agent X and Babon then powered up Abretrex II, and were about to destroy all love on the planet with it, when the Rangers destroyed it with a combined mecha attack. Legend MagiRed and the DekaRed Battlizer beat him with the Double Red Fire Finish. Agent X and Babon were soon killed when the Flower of Heaven endowed the Rangers with the magical power of its Blizzard of Light needed to destroy the duo with the Fantastic Strike Out.
- Petit Eriko (10) was a cactus given to Makito by Eriko. The Hades Beast Specter possessed it to become a giant cactus monster. Fortunately Magiking was able to exorcise Specter from Petit Eriko and destroy it, restoring the cactus to normal.
- Bullrates's soul was sacrificed to revive the Hades Machine Golem (冥機ゴーレム Meiki Gōremu?, 31) in the Infershia Marudeyouna world, as, according to Meemy, a soul over 300 years old was required for the ritual. This creature is a rare "Machine Hades Beast", Vancuria called it the ideal of Infershia. Travelion attempted to keep the Golem from entering the real world, but failed. It was the first to be killed by MagiLegend while in the surface realm. Its death also proved that the Magirangers were worthy of keeping their Legend powers without having to turn into Heavenly Saints.
- The Forbidden Hades Fungal Beast Mold (冥菌獣モールド Meikinjū Mōrudo?, 32) was a softball-sized green orb created by Meemy using forbbiden magic. It released deadly green mold spores that would infect a host and would kill them when it opens its single eye by absorbing its blood. According to Hikaru, Mold was a murderous fungus that grew in the depths of Infershia and when there was nothing left for it to feed on it would then feed on its fellow mold. The only way to save a victim from being devoured by Mold was to kill it before it opened its eye. Meemy first demonstrated its power on the High Zobil, causing them to fall from their perches and being encrusted with the life-draining mold. Vancuria carried Mold around. Makito became one its many victims. However, it was due to the Legend MagiRangers that everyone was freed of Mold's infection as it was killed. However, Meemy summoned a powered up red High Mold (ハイモールド Hai Mōrudo?, 32) that infected MagiLegend (and the Legend Magirangers inside), but thanks to Wolzard it was destroyed. It was later revealed that it was because of Wolzard coming into contact with the High Mold, it acted as a catalyst for Wolzard/Blagel to regain his memories.
- The Gestalt Hades Beastman Chimera (キマイラ Gestalt Meijūjin Kimaira?, 33-34) is a product of a forbidden spell that Meemy cast. Meemy used the energies stolen from Travelion to empower himself, enabling him to ritually fuse together the spirits of the fallen Hades Beasts and Beastmen that were still sealed away by Blagel within Infershia's Lost Graveyard of Hatred into one entity. Meemy stated that the monster had a thousand abilities and a thousand eyes and referred to it as the most powerful Hades Beastman, possessing their undying malice and thus had an obsession with fighting and killing. Chimera had three talking faces, and they are its main face (which also had a small vampire bat-like face on top of it, a chameleon/mermaid-like face, and a bull face. Chimera also has Troll's left arm with claws on its fingers, Peewee's feathers, Cockatorice's feet, a lobster-like face on its neck, a lion-like face on its chest and an eastern dragon head for a right arm. After easily defeating Hikaru and Lunagel in the Lost Graveyard, the Chimera helped Wolzard to capture the rangers and later witnessed the revelation of Wolzard's true identity as Blagel. Meemy sicked the Chimera after the Rangers escaped to the surface realm, with the monster finally slain by SaintKaiser.
Mahou Sentai Magiranger had a host of several (sometimes unnamed) monsters and creatures that were mainly used as a means by the primary villains or the Hades Beasts and Beastmen. These include the following:
- Blob (16): In Stage 16, Branken call in a bizarre purple inhumanoid Blob to devour the Nightmare sisters as punishment for failing to capturing Lunagel. Just as it was about to swallow them both, Wolzard appeared, driving the Hades Beast away as he landed on it.
- Centipedes (19, 26, 33): The centipedes were conjured through the use of magic by Meemy as more of an attack rather than to summon a creature. They were used against the Magirangers in Stage 25 and in Stage 33 they wrapped around the Ozu siblings' wrists and ankles and materialized into chains. Also when Meemy was first revived, when Nai and Mea displeased him when they said he was to serve them, he turned them into centipedes with their own faces, but willingly turned them back when they agreed to cooperate with him. Nai also turned Mea into a centipede when the Nightmare sisters first received the Wolza Phones from Meemy.
- Giant Companion (22): A giant, fire-breathing frog conjured by Kirikage's Ninpou to attack Urara and Tsubasa. Although the creature frightened Urara a bit, it was easily defeated by her and Tsubasa once they transformed.
- Hades Snakes (39-40): The Hades Snakes were summoned during Hades Goddess Gorgon's Divine Punishment. She conjured the snakes to appear all over the world and to burrow into the ground and to bite any living creature on the surface world. After that, Gorgon would activate the magic of her mirror-shield to cause all who have been bitten to be turned to stone. One of the victims was Smoky. Fortunately, when Hikaru sucked up Gorgon's shield with Travelion's Destruction Fire, all of the snakes were destroyed.
- Hades Frogs (43-44): These are the Hades God Toad's "children". During his Divine Punishment, Toad summoned a huge cloud containing Hades Frog eggs, which would then hatch and cover the earth in these frogs (similar to the Biblical Plague of Frogs). Hikaru and Smoky attempted to suck up all of the Hades Frog eggs using Travelion's Destruction Fire, but since there were so many, Travelion lost a great deal of energy and did not have the power to fight against Toad himself. Just as the Hades Frog eggs hatched and the frogs began to fall from the sky, Myuki used her magic to freeze and shatter all of the descending Hades Frogs.